§ 1 Scope of applicationThe following conditions apply to the use of the CRY-SYS forum (hereinafter referred to as "Provider").
§ 2 Registration, conclusion of contract and object of contract1 The prerequisite for the use of the forum is registration via the corresponding online form. After registering via the online form in the forum, you will receive a confirmation email to verify your data, with which you can confirm your registration by mouse click. With the activation of your account by the provider, the free forum usage contract comes into effect (conclusion of contract). The subject matter of the contract is the free use of the functions of the forum as an online communication platform. For this purpose, an "account" will be provided to you as a user with which you can post posts and topics in the forum. 3 There is basically no legal claim to activation or participation in the forum. The unrestricted house right of the operator applies. 4 Your forum account may only be used by yourself. Likewise you are responsible as owner of the account for the protection against its abuse. Your access data must therefore be protected from access by third parties. The use of trademarked words and Internet addresses as user names (nicknames) is not permitted. 5 The provider will endeavour to offer the service as uninterruptedly as possible. Even with all due care, downtimes cannot be excluded in which the web servers are not accessible via the Internet due to technical or other problems beyond the control of the provider (fault of third parties, force majeure, attacks against the infrastructure by hackers, etc.). The user acknowledges that 100% availability of the website is not technically feasible. The provider reserves the right to change and expand the content and structure of the platform as well as the associated user interfaces if the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract concluded with the user is not or only insignificantly impaired thereby. The provider will inform the users accordingly about the changes. 7 The purpose of the forum is a "market of opinions" directed to the public. Therefore a peaceful and respectful contact should be cultivated among the users without insulting hostilities.
§ 3 Obligations as a forum user
1. As a user, you agree that you will not publish any contributions that violate these rules, morality or any other applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited from doing so,
- to publish offensive or untrue content;
- send spam to other users via the system;
- to use content protected by law, in particular by copyright and trademark law, without authorization;
- to engage in anti-competitive activities;
- Post your topic several times in the forum (prohibition of double postings);
- To publish press articles of third parties in the forum without the consent of the author;
- To advertise in the forum without the express written permission of the provider. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising such as in particular the linking of one's own homepage with or without a post in the signature or within posts. Homepage URLs and address or contact data may only be published in the user profile of the forum.
2. As a user, you undertake to check your posts and topics before they are published to ensure that they contain information that you do not wish to publish. Your contributions and topics can be registered in search engines and thus become accessible worldwide. A claim against the provider for deletion or correction of such search engine entries is excluded.
3. In the event of violation, in particular of the aforementioned rules § 3 paras. 1 and 2, the provider can also impose the following sanctions against the user independently of a termination:
- Deletion or modification of content that the user has posted,
- Issue a warning notice or
- Blocking access to the forum.
4. If third parties or other users claim against the provider because of possible legal violations that a) result from the content posted by you as a user and/or b) result from the use of the services of the provider by you as a user, you as a user agree to indemnify the provider from any claims, including claims for damages, and to reimburse the provider for the costs incurred because of the possible infringement. In particular, the provider is released from the costs of the necessary legal defence. The provider is entitled to demand an appropriate advance payment from you as the user. As a user you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in the legal defence against third parties. All further rights as well as claims for damages of the provider remain unaffected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible violation of the law, the aforementioned obligations do not exist.
§ 4 Transfer of rights of use1. The copyright for your topics and contributions, as far as these are capable of copyright protection, basically remains with you as user. However, you grant the provider the right, upon posting a topic or contribution, to permanently keep the topic or contribution available on his web pages. In addition, the provider has the right to delete, edit, move or close your topics and posts.
2. The aforementioned rights of use shall also remain in effect in the event of termination of the forum account.
§ 5 Limitation of liability1. The provider of the forum does not assume any liability for the contents posted in the forum, in particular not for their accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
2. The provider is liable for intent and gross negligence as well as for breach of a material contractual obligation. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose observance the contractual partner may regularly rely. The provider is liable, limited to compensation for damages foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract and typical for such damages, which are based on a slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations by him or one of his legal representatives or vicarious agents. The provider is not liable for slightly negligent breach of secondary obligations which are not essential contractual obligations. The liability for damages that fall within the scope of protection of a guarantee or assurance given by the provider as well as the liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and damages from injury to life, body or health remains unaffected by this.
§ 6 Term / termination of the contract1. This agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
2. Both parties may terminate this agreement without notice.
3. if the user deletes his account or has his account deleted (termination of the contract), his public statements, especially contributions in the forum, remain visible for all readers, but the account is no longer retrievable and marked in the forum with "guest". All other data will be deleted. If the user also wishes his public contributions to be deleted, he should inform the provider of this when requesting deletion.
Forenregeln Muster von Juraforum.de
(Last update: Jul 22nd 2019, 10:42 am)