Plesk Obsidian 18.0.28
23 June 2020
- The Plesk administrator can now disable all promotions in Plesk by adding the following lines to the
- Updated sw-engine PHP to version 7.3.18.
- Rebuilt PHP 7.4.7 on CentOS 7/RHEL 7/CloudLinux 7 because of the Oniguruma update.
- Running the
plesk repair fscommand now shows a clearer message if suspicious ownership of files and directories is detected in the root directory of a domain. (PPPM-4400)
- If the AUTO_INCREMENT issue appears, the Plesk administrator can now fix it by running the
plesk repair db -ycommand. (PPP-49217)
- Websites’ screenshots in Dynamic View are now rendered significantly faster. (PPPM-11589)
- Improved the search for domains: extra spaces or tabs no longer empty the search results. (PPP-49037)
- The resellers’ mailbox quota is now calculated correctly. (PPPM-11653)
- The “Site name” drop-down list on the “Website copying” screen now shows websites in alphabetical order. (PPP-49370)
- Changes in the server-wide SpamAssassin settings now actually update these settings. (PPPM-11983)
- Limited the number of email addresses that can be added to the mail forwarding list. (PPPM-10677)
- Changing a PHP version now preserves the selected PHP handler type if the PHP version supports the handler. (PPPM-10694)
- It is now possible to add non-endpoint IP addresses via the Plesk interface. (PPP-49198)
- When Plesk has several subscriptions, the “Open” button next to “Databases” on the domain page in Power User view now opens the “Databases” screen. (PPPM-9466)
- PHP settings in
site-isolation-confignow work again. (PPPM-12020)
- It is now possible to add only IP addresses (without a mask) in Domains > domain > DNS Settings > Zone Transfers. (PPPM-10874)
- Removed the outdated
autoupgrade-stableparameters from the
plesk bin server_prefutility. (PPPM-11614)
- During backups’ restoration, Plesk now resets the objects selected to restore each time users change a type of objects to restore (for example, database or files of domains). This prevents the impression that multiple objects types can be restored at once. (PPPM-12028)
- The password reset link is now present for mail on subscriptions that do not belong to the Plesk administrator. (PPPM-12033)
- Statistics in summary reports are now calculated for resellers. (PPPM-11034)
- An attempt to delete a non-existent remote backup no longer results in an error. (PPP-47687)
- Put a limit on long scheduled tasks to prevent cases when the Plesk interface hangs because of massive data stored in a long task. (PPPM-11966)
- It is now possible to restore a full server backup stored in the Google Drive Backup storage when the “Restore this backup despite the fact that it does not have a valid signature” option was not enabled and the Plesk server has a large number of subscriptions (more than 100). (PPPM-12029)
- The “Activate/Deactivate Services” button is no longer missing for mail of a subscription created under a hosting plan that has the
0value in “Maiboxes”. (PPPM-10770)
- Network errors no longer can hinder backing up and restoration. (EXTPLESK-1948)
- The Plesk interface now clearly shows that backup rotation depends on a number of stored backup files. (PPPM-11931)
- It is now possible to back up a server to FTP storage if the server has customers whose names contain German characters. (PPPM-11967)
- “Mail configuration and content” is no longer shown during backing up in Plesk without mail. (PPP-48943)
- It is now possible to see details of backups if the backups were created by resellers and contain resellers’ subscriptions. (PPPM-11914)
- Editing DNS records can no longer occasionally lock subscriptions. (PPPM-11940)
- It is now possible to remove a mail account from an add-on domain if the mail service of the mail domain is disabled. (PPPM-11974)
- Resellers can now increase outgoing mail limits in the email address settings if they have already been changed. (PPPM-11496)
- The “SSL/TLS support” and “Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS” options are now automatically enabled in hosting settings of customers’ subscriptions created under a hosting plan in which the settings were disabled. (PPPM-11563)
- It is now possible to update a subdomain’s settings via the CLI or API when the main domain has the disabled PHP support. (PPPM-11947)
- Removing a subscription with configured remote storage settings now also removes all the subscription’s backup settings from the
- If FTP storage was configured for a domain that had already used the storage and then the storage had some connectivity issues, it no longer takes about a minute to open the domain’s Backup Manager. (PPPM-12060)
- It is no longer possible to lose access to a MySQL databases if the database name has the maximum allowed size and contains underscores. (PPPM-12057)
- Errors in extensions’ custom buttons can no longer break the whole Plesk page. (PPPM-12021)
- Sped up the migration of subscriptions to the target server with the same OS and Plesk version as the source by removing unnecessary information from
backup.logand the XMl-configuration file when the subscriptions are backed up. (PPPM-11919)
- Plesk now shows sizes and numbers of tables for all databases of a subscription if the subscription has a large number of databases (more than 25). (PPPM-12062)
- Backup Manager now shows comments (if any) under the “Comments” column for backups stored in remote storage. (PPPM-11714)
- PHP shipped with Plesk now supports Argon2.
- Removed the mirroring feature from Plesk Autoinstaller.
- Moving a domain that uses PHP-FPM handlers to another subscription no longer occasionally fails. (PPPM-4225)
- If the root (
/vardirectories are located in different partitions, it no longer negatively affects chroot setups. (PPPM-11977)
- Resellers can now choose the exact FPM application type (served by Apache or by nginx) in their own service plans. (PPPM-12019)
- Running the
plesk bin http2_pref --enablecommand to enable HTTP/2 now updates TLS versions for nginx. (PPPM-11991, PPPM-11965)
- After update to Plesk Obsidian, IMAP and POP3 mail accounts configured in Outlook now correctly show emails with UTF-8 characters. (PPPM-11248)
- If the SpamAssassin filter is enabled, it is now possible to return to a previous domain name without the “Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry” error. (PPPM-12016)
- Plesk now validates the Apache and nginx directives more strictly: users are less likely to accidentally break nginx. (PPPM-11962)
- Removed obsolete Python modules. After a Plesk update, the
var/log/plesk/install/plesk_<version>_installation.loglog will no longer contain confusing error message from these modules. (PPPM-11981)
- If Plesk is configured with a remote database server, databases are now backed up. (PPPM-11993)
cgi-bindirectory is now added to the website directory template on new Plesk installations. As a result, the directory is created in
/var/www/vhosts/when “CGI support” is selected in a domain’s hosting settings. (PPP-46488)
- It is now possible to change an email password via webmail in certain network configurations because xinetd ACL now allows all correct connections from the localhost. (PPPM-11839)
- Postfix Sender Rewriting Scheme (SRS) now works with email addresses that contain the plus sign (
- After a PHP script located in the customer’s home directory was run by a scheduled task, chroot environment is no longer set up for the directory. (PPPM-11985)
- The greylisting logs now contain the information explaining why emails were rejected. (PPP-47900)
- Plesk Autoinstaller now checks for errors in yum/dnf during a Plesk update. If the errors are found, the update is stopped and an error message is shown. (PPPM-11956)
- It is now possible to add or remove a large number of items (more than 2000) to or from the black/white list. (PPPM-11900)
- The Roundcube and Horde
php.initemplates now have the local
open_basedirdirective that does not override the global one in the Plesk
php.ini. This prevents customers from accidentally breaking the Plesk
- After the PHP-FPM handlers’ configuration was updated, Plesk now force restarts PHP-FPM. As a result, if the new configuration failed to be applied, users will see an error in the Plesk interface right away. (PPPM-11570)
- “Quick Preview on a domain name in Plesk” now works for domains hosted on a IPv6 server. (PPPM-12008)
- Greylisting no longer rejects emails from Instagram. (PPPM-11674)
plesk repair fsutility now fixes incorrect permissions in
- Improved a message shown after the Comodo rule set was activated. (PPPM-10829)
- Creating or deleting domains on a server that has a larger number of subscriptions (more than 100) no longer occasionally causes the “httpd: Syntax error on line” error being shown. (PPPM-9180, PPPM-7236)
/var/log/httpd/error_logfile no longer contains the following multiple error messages: “client denied by server configuration: /usr/share/plesk-service.localdomain/”. (PPPM-11377)
- Improved a message shown when nginx is not enabled but there was an attempt to start it. (PPP-46905)
- Mail Autodiscover now works when the www domain is selected as the preferred domain. (PPPM-11747)
- Mail now works on a subscription that belongs to a hosting plan whose mail service was disabled and then enabled both for the hosting plan and the subscription. (PPPM-11958)
- A subscription’s disk usage statistics can no longer show the chroot directories category with a non-zero value if the chroot shell environment was not enabled. (PPP-49136)
- Fixed the iptables version detection in the Plesk firewall script on operating systems with nftables (CentOS 8 и Debian 10). (PPPM-11795)
- It is now possible to create a mailbox on a subdomain after the
plesk repairutility fixed the subdomain. (PPPM-11954)
- The “Mailbox usage exceeded 95% quota” email notification now has the date header with the current server time: the notification is less likely to be misplaced. (PPPM-12055)
- It is no longer possible to select a disabled PHP handler for a domain after switching between “No web hosting” and “Website hosting” in the domain’s hosting settings. (PPPM-11928)
- A full server backup is now created without warning messages after a domain was moved to another subscription. (PPPM-11765)
- It is no longer possible to change the database server used for the Plesk
psadatabase or change the database’s password via the CLI or API. (PPPM-11086)
- Plesk no longer gets stuck on the “Initializing” screen if the selected trial license option failed to be processed. (PPP-49156, PPP-47384)
- To prevent issues with accessing Plesk, the
urlrewritepackage is now updated before the
- It is now possible to manage databases on SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 R2 in Plesk. (PPPM-11942)
- When SSL/TLS certificates are updated, an old certificate is now automatically deleted after it was replaced with the newly issued one. (PPPM-11953)
- Custom buttons’ icons are now loaded correctly. (PPPM-12038)
- An update from Plesk Onyx to Plesk Obsidian is now blocked and a warning message is shown if Active Directory Domain Controller and Plesk are installed on the same server. Resuming the update with this configuration will break Plesk after the update. (PPP-48660)
- It is now possible to add multiple server headers at once via the CLI by using the
-add-web-server-headeroption with the
plesk bin domain --update-web-server-settings <domain_name>command. (PPPM-12031)
- The installation of Microsoft .NET Core 3.1.4 - Windows Server Hosting no longer fails with code 1638 and no longer breaks Plesk. (PPPM-12030)
- Plesk now hides the “Add database” button when the limit of MySQL databases is reached. (PPPM-11939)
- Plesk can now import dumps of very large Microsoft SQL databases without any errors. (PPPM-11996)
- The outdated PHP handlers (versions 5.6 and 7.0) no longer contain custom
upload_tmp_diras their values. (PPP-49179)
- Plesk can now export MySQL 5.1 databases. (PPPM-12002)
- It is now possible to rename a subscription if its mail service was secured with an SSL/TLS certificate generated in Plesk (for example, a Let’s Encrypt certificate or a self-signed one). (PPPM-11995)
- It is now possible to change the administrator’s credentials for the Microsoft SQL server in Plesk. (PPPM-12001)
- Plesk can now use the custom
DumpTempDirvalue for temporary backup files. (PPPM-11935)
- After an attempt to install WordPress via Applications on a server that has disabled PHP handlers and MySQL, a clear error message is now shown instead of an HTTP error 500. (PPPM-10705)
- Plesk now backs up unassailable log files without warning messages. (PPPM-10885)
- PowerShell scheduled tasks now work in Plesk on Windows Server 2019. (PPPM-11321)
- It is now possible to rename a database user of the remote Microsoft SQL database in the Plesk interface. (PPPM-12059)
Third-Party Component Updates
- Updated Roundcube to version 1.4.6.
- Updated Horde to version 5.2.23.
- Updated Dovecot to version 126.96.36.199.
- Updated ASP.NET Core 3.1 to version 3.1.15.
- Updated ASP.NET Core 2.1 to version 2.1.19.
- Updated MariaDB to version 10.3.23 (both for the Plesk database and for customers’ websites).
- Updated MariaDB Connector/C to 3.1.8.
- Updated BIND to version 9.16.3.
- Updated Node.js 12 to versions 12.18.0.
- Updated Node.js 10 to versions 10.21.0.
- Fixed a severe vulnerability in myLittleAdmin.
19 June 2020
- Added a number of descriptions of the Let’s Encrypt extension’s settings.
19 June 2020
- Panel.ini Editor now shows all necessary Let’s Encrypt settings. (EXTLETSENC-648)
- After a Plesk daily task was executed, the “PHP Fatal error: Modules_Letsencrypt_CustomInfo” error no longer appears in the logs. (EXTLETSENC-861)
19 June 2020
- After update to Grafana 7, the pages of the Grafana and Advanced Monitoring extensions no longer show the “login.OAuthLogin(state mismatch)” error instead of the expected content. (EXTPLESK-1868)
18 June 2020
- Rebuilt PHP 7.4.7 on CentOS 7/RHEL 7/CloudLinux 7 because of the Oniguruma update.
17 June 2020
- Updated PHP 7.4 to version 7.4.7.
- Updated PHP 7.3 to version 7.3.19.
16 June 2020
- The extension can now issue an SSL/TLS certificate to secure the server hostname if no domain with this hostname and no default website exist in Plesk. (EXTLETSENC-855)
- The extension no longer fails to issue SSL/TLS certificates if the common challenge directory support is enabled and the
pleskbinary path is absent from the IIS process environment. (EXTLETSENC-854)
16 June 2020
- The extension can now automatically detect server hardware changes and make the necessary adjustments: redraw graphs and recalculate thresholds of the notifications.
- It is now possible to set thresholds in MB and GB instead of bytes (which was previously the single option).
- The memory usage graph in Plesk for Windows now shows more available metrics.
- Units on the y-axis are now displayed more accurately: the fractional part is no longer rounded. (EXTPLESK-1844)
- The extension no longer interprets custom thresholds in the custom-health-config.xml file as the default ones. (EXTPLESK-1789)
- In Plesk for Windows, the threshold of physical and virtual memory usage is now calculated correctly. (EXTPLESK-1743)
- If the
Parallels.MonitorSrv.exe.Configcomponent is not installed correctly during the extension’s installation in Plesk for Windows, the component is now automatically fixed and the extension is installed without any issues. (EXTPLESK-1435)
- If the
health-monitoringcomponent is absent from Plesk for Windows for any reason, the component is now automatically installed and the System Health Monitor service is present. (EXTPLESK-1864)
Quelle: Change Log for Plesk Obsidian